site search by freefind
Peak States Therapy is ideal for eliminating 'spiritual emergencies'. The most common ones we treat are:
- kundalini trauma activations - this is completely eliminated;
- chanelling - this stops happening;
- feelings or discomfort or overwhelm from spiritual experiences;
- problems activated by meditation or other spiritual practices;
- unfamiliar spiritual states;
- And many others (see Spiritual Emergencies by Stanislav Grof for the range of problems that can occur).
These problems are typically long lasting or lifelong - fortunately, your therapist can usually finish with them in a few sessions.
For more background information on spiritual emergencies:
- DSM-IV Religious & Spiritual Problem online course
- Spiritual Emergency by Stanislav Grof MD
- Subcellular Psychobiology Diagnosis Handbook (chapter 13) by Grant McFetridge PhD
...or visit our Forum
(For a Polish translation of this video, click here.)
1.0, Sept 1, 2012: First draft of this webpage.